Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Diary During My Rapid Detox Diet

I am a thirty seven year old female and during my life time have tried many diets and quite a few detox diets. At five foot seven inches tall i weighed twelve stone, two pounds before starting the rapid detox diet.

I used to be a size ten but had put on weight after attempting ivf treatment. The drugs which i was given ballooned me from a size ten up to a size fourteen in a matter of about six weeks.At the time i did not really mind because i new i could get the weight off. When the ivf treatment did not work i became depressed and i ate more and my weight rose further. By this time i was a size sixteen and i was just eating junk food. I tried a couple of diets and lost a bit of weight but did not feel great. It was not until i tried a detox diet that i started seeing some results and feeling the positive effects.

I call it the rapid detox diet because you cannot fail too lose weight rapidly if you follow it properly.After ten days of following the rapid detox diet i now weigh ten stone,twelve pounds, which is an amazing weight loss of eighteen pounds.And i also feel great, full of energy and my skin is so clear.

But believe me it was not easy,in fact it was very hard.You need to be prepared to follow a detox diet. The good point, if you are like me and hate any form of exercise, embarking on a rapid detox diet of this kind is great because you do not need to exercise for the weight to fall off....in fact you are told not to.

If you would like to understand what exactly is involved and what you should be prepared for and the couple of ingredients you will need on the rapid detox diet read my day to day diary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment